REGISTRARSThe CREST November 2017 release software enhancements to support the CSDR Registrar Issuance Controls are available to test in the CREST Simulator.Clients are informed that the changes only affect UK Registrars.
HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
• RUR processing
• Reconciliation (including GUI)
• Corporate Action processing
• Meeting Announcements
• A daily reconciliation of the total of each ISIN held in CREST, this is done at the end of the day.
• A daily reconciliation of the balance of each stock account which has been adjusted that day, this is done at the end of the day
• A periodic reconciliation of the balances on all stock accounts in an ISIN, this can be sent either intra day or at the end of the day
Reconciliation can also be undertaken for a specified prior day. i.e to check the reconciliation as at a particular day for record date on Corporate Action purposes.
The Simulator supports all Registrar Reconciliation functionality. Our interactive SimGUI also gives our Registrar clients the ability to retrieve a Security Reconciliation List and Security Reconciliation Details. These functions provide Registrars with the capability to reset the database so that any failed requests can be re-submitted. We can also manipulate the status of any reconciliation to reflect the status you require.
We support this by providing you with a Corporate Action proforma; On here you specify your Registrar ID and/or and Receiving Agent ID along with all relevant other details relating to the Takeover. We then create transfers on which both the Registrar and Receiving Agent will have an RUR generated. We can offer great flexibility on this processing to assist in your testing accordingly.
Our experienced support team is on hand from 8.30am to 5.30pm each weekday to help you throughout your funds testing. Out of hours support is also available if required.
CSDR REGISTRAR ISSUANCE CONTROLS
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Ready to sign up or want more information?
If you would like to learn more about the Simulator and how it can help your system testing, training and development, please get in touch with us via our Contacts page.